Sunday, February 07, 2010

Christmas Festivities '09

We had a wonderful holiday season this year. It was so much fun because Emma finally understood the concept of opening presents:). Here a few pics of from our holiday season.
My preggo belly at 20 weeks. I am MUCH bigger this time around!

Jayme and I at the I-Max in Bellevue with our styling 3-D glasses on while waiting to see The Christmas Carol. We were able to have a nice little date night without Emma.


Emma and her little friend, Gabby, waiting in line to see Santa. She was so excited and couldn't stop talking about Santa but as soon as it was time to sit on his lap, she ran the opposite direction! I ended up in the picture sitting next to Santa with her on my lap:). It was not as cute of a picture with me in it but at least she wasn't left traumatized from the experience!
Emma on Christmas morning with all her "babies"
Emma opening one of her favorite gifts:)
Grammy and Emma around naptime. Emma did a great job rallying that day!
Emma with her two second cousins, Xavier & Zeek, with their matching blow up chairs. They were a big hit!
Emma sitting in front of the tree at Grandma Nay Nay and Grandpa Goat's house, gearing up for Christmas #2!
The Blakely-Watson Crew!
Eyes on the prize!
A lunch outing with family & friends at Boundary Bay
Auntie Kate & Emma
The ladies
Auntie Co Co and Emma

No comments: