Friday, November 20, 2009

Emma-22 months & I AM PREGNANT!

Emma's Favorite Things to do and say. . .
  • Lots of talking but we are only able to understand a few words here and there.
  • Distinguishing what is hers and what is mommy's and daddy's (She thinks everything is mommy's:)
  • She loves to point out school buses and garbage trucks when we are driving
  • Known as the "tom boy" at daycare because she is so active and has no fear when it comes to physical challenges
  • She loves her Loki and Leo and gives them kisses and hugs all the time
  • Can't handle having messy hands or messes on the table (a little OCD like her daddy:)
  • Starting to experience what time outs are all about!
  • Says "I love you" to us when she goes to bed
  • She weighs 24.6 pounds which is 12 month clothing:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found out I was pregnant on August 31, 2009--on our actual 6 year anniversary! What a great anniversary gift! I shared the good news with Jayme by wrapping an anniversary gift with the positive pregnancy test inside. He was pleasantly surprised to say the least:). My due date is May 11, 2010.

Jayme and I went to Leavenworth to celebrate our 6 year anniversary! Here is Jayme in the fun hat store. . .
My hat choice:)
Jayme at the beginning of our hike
Me in the middle of our rainy hike
Both of us at our turn around point

Emma feeding her baby
Emma dressed as a cat for Hayden's animal party
Emma and Grandma Nay Nay enjoying the bouncy house at Hayden's party
Chris, Janna, Hayden, Hannah, Jayme, Emma, and I all went to Seabrooke for a weekend getaway. It is a nice and relaxing beach town that is perfect for family vacations.
The 3 of us riding bikes down to the beach
J and I relaxing in our rocking chairs in front of the house we rented
Emma running at the beach
Shadow family pic
Brothers playing rock, paper, scissors
Moms and babies eating snacks at the beach
Emma was done walking on her own
Emma setting up cones for mommy and daddy to play soccer
Hayden and Emma playing chase
Family pic on our house porch

This is a random video of Emma being Emma:)

No comments: