Jayme and I had the opportunity to go to Kauai for one week kid-free for our good friends' wedding. I wasn't sure if I should go because that was a long time to leave the girls and I was still nursing (Abbie was almost 11 months). I ended up going and boy am I glad I did! It was AMAZING. Kauai is so beautiful and has so many places to explore outdoors. Jayme and I had an incredible time. The wedding was perfect and it felt like a 2nd honeymoon for us. Again, thank goodness for grandparents:)!
-------------------------------------------
1st Mai Tai hour at our hotel
Our hotel
This is the way we started each morning at our hotel. . .so nice!
Walking the beach by our hotel
The view from our room
Spouting Horn in Poipu
1st sunset at Poipu Beach
Mai Tai hour from our room
Beach in Anahola
"Rehearsal" dinner (night before the big day)

Beautiful Sunrise Wedding!

The bride and groom looking amazing and in love:)


An inside joke from the wedding ceremony:)
Wedding reception followed by boogie boarding for the rest of the afternoon

The view from JP and Elyse's rental house in Anahola
The evening of the wedding. Dinner was delicious!

On our way down to Wailua Falls
Wailua Falls with a group of us below in the water

Another falls that we visited. J & I were suppose to jump at the same time but it took me a bit longer to work up the courage to go:).

Waimea Canyon
J enjoying some shaved ice. . .yum!

Another beautiful sunset

J checking out the tide pools
Ready to trek along the coastline

Snorkeling at Anini Beach & swam with the sea turtles (super cool!)


Mai Tais
No comments:
Post a Comment