Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Summer Wrap-up:(

The girls and I had such a wonderful summer and I am so sad to see it go. The good news is we are that much closer to having our daddy and husband back home! The day is drawing closer to October 5th. . .academy graduation day!

Here are a few pictures that show how we spent the remainder of our August. Jayme and I celebrated 7 years of marriage on August 31st and we were able to spend a whole day kid-free enjoying each other's company. Thanks Grandma NayNay for babysitting!

************************************************************

J & I on our day out on the town celebrating our 7 year anniversary. We are on the upper deck of the Starbucks around Greenlake (Seattle)
Enjoying the sunny day along Alki Beach (Seattle)
Dinner at Duke's Chowder House along Alki Beach and then off to the Sounders Game to top off our wonderful day
Abbie at 3 months
Daddy and Emma at one of her favorite neighborhood parks
Emma's new favorite activity. . .climbing
Our sweet baby girl
Abbie loves being outside and loves the front carrier:)
The girls with Granddad and Grammy at Boulevard Park
Mommy after a run with the girls
Maxing and relaxing after a bath
Emma being such a helpful Big Sister and giving Abbie her medicine:)




No comments: