On April 26th, I officially joined the 30's club! All the ideas I had in mind for the way I wanted to celebrate my 30th was not conducive to being big and pregnant, so I told Jayme we will have to really celebrate next year:). Even so, Jayme did a great job, as always, of making me feel special. He planned a nice, relaxing weekend at Semiahmoo (near the Canadian border) for the two of us to enjoy one last getaway before baby arrives. On Monday, my actual birthday, he and Emma came to visit me at work, with a big birthday balloon and Jamba Juice smoothie for me to enjoy. My students and I loved having them as visitors for the afternoon and Emma was a big hit with the middle schoolers! After my morning of teaching, we went to a local park for a picnic lunch and playground playing. It was a great day!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My sweet baby girl with the HUGE birthday balloon she and Jayme brought to my school on my birthday.
Emma enjoying the slide at our birthday picnic
Preggo belly at 8 1/2 months
Jayme walking the beach at Semiahmoo
At Semiahmoo. . .
Us in front of the Semiahmoo Resort where we stayed
No comments:
Post a Comment