Emma's favorite things to do:
- Talking non-stop & pointing to everything around her
- Saying "Please" and "Thank you" whenever she wants something (it is really cute:)
- Giving kisses or high 5's to anyone who is around when it is time for her to go to bed
- Having an eagle eye out for flags, balloons, and airplanes everywhere we go! She gets really excited about them.
- Saying "Bye Bye" to every car and saying "Hi" to every person moving in her line of sight!
New Words/Phrases Emma can say:
- Rock
- Airplane
- Please
- Thank You
- Granddad
- Bath
- Cracker
- Apple
- Outside
- "I got you"
- Pretty
- Flower
- Balloon
- Flag
- Bike
- Belly
- "What's That?"
- And copying anything we say
Mommy and Emma frolicking in the grass:)!
Emma sharing her fish crackers with her new buddy, Emily who is 5 months younger but a whole lot bigger! Emma is starting to catch up:) She is 22.7 lbs.
Cousins enjoying a snack together
Emma playing it cool
Emma playing with Aunt CoCo during her recent visit to Washington
Cousins taking turns on the slide
This video of Emma and her progression through the several hour long road trip to Portland, OR. She was so tired but didn't seem to want to give it up so I thought I would tape it:).
Jayme and I skipping down the isle after a beautiful outdoor wedding
Emma and Lauren with their matching sippy cups
The 3 Preggos! I threw a baby shower for my three good friends (Janna, Lindsey, & Angie) who are all one month apart in due dates. Here they are with their piles of beautiful gifts.
The guests of honor with a few of the ladies who helped me with all the details.
Me with Janna, Alicia, Lea, & Lindsey enjoying a yummy dessert at the Melting Pot in Bellevue. Our husbands all planned and surprised us with a night away which included staying at the Hyatt in Bellevue, receiving our own personalized gift bags complied by our husbands, dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, a stroll through Bell Square, dessert at the Melting Pot, and lots of quality girl time without the kiddos! The majority of the husbands all went to the Sounders soccer game on Mothers' Day so I think this was making up for that time because it was planned over Fathers' Day weekend:). It was very thoughtful and sweet!
Emma getting creative in the way she plays with her activity table!
Granddad and Emma playing in the sand at Lake Padden. I went up to visit one day and my dad allowed me to run a few times around the lake while he played with Emma and then he went out and kayaked while we continued to play and watch him. It was a great afternoon!
I really didn't think Emma would have much of an interest in going in the water, so I didn't bother bringing a bathing suit for her. Within minutes of getting there, she had run into the water, clothes and all! Luckily, I had a spare swim diaper in the car.
Emma enjoying the freezing water!
This video is of Emma loving her time in the water at Lake Padden.
Emma and Cole on the Merry Go Round in Country Village. It doesn't look like it here, but she could be on that thing for hours and not get sick! She is not my daughter when it comes to rides.
Emma now enjoys the "big" swings--yeah!
Yeah for pigtails! This was my first attempt & thought she looked pretty cute!Loving the outdoors.
Checking out the bark trail. She loves being outside and exploring her surroundings.
Emma pretending to play in the sand in the back of our car while I pack up:)

No comments:
Post a Comment