Monday, February 09, 2009

Cancun '09

Jayme and I enjoyed a phenomenal trip to Cancun, Mexico this year! It was a perfect balance of fun and relaxation with tons of fine food and drinks. Below are just a few of the pictures we took while we were there.
The view from our room
The view of our resort pool area from our room
One of our nights out
Jayme and I out on one of our excursions through the jungle
Jayme and I enjoying one of our nice dinners
Jayme taking a good look at his food before diving in!
J and I getting ready to zip trek through the jungle--so fun!
J and the boys relaxing by the pool

Enjoying a nice breakfast at our resort
Hanging out at the infinity pool
J posing with a palm tree
Walking the beach
View of our resort from the beach
Hanging out on the balcony of our room

No comments: