skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Team Blakely Adventures
Monday, November 03, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Emma!
BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Emma is ONE and walking!
Emma is one itty bitty girl! She weighs only 17lb 10oz (5%) and is 17 3/4 inches tall (15%). I looked back at my baby book and I was 17lb 3oz at 7 months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
2011
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(26)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
2009
(28)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(33)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(1)
Happy 1st Birthday Emma!
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(10)
►
2006
(2)
►
October
(2)
Followers
Proud Great Grandparents
Nana and Grandpa with their great granddaughters, Emma & Abbie
Great Grandma Whitlock
Emma's homecoming outfit
This dress was the same dress I wore home from the hospital after I was born!
Emma and her grandparents
Emma's grandparents
No comments:
Post a Comment