Monday, September 22, 2008

Emma-10 months


Here is a fun video of Emma determined to get her walking skills down but experienced a few falls along the way.
Happy 5th Anniversary to us! Jayme, Emma and I celebrated 5 years of marital bliss by attending our good friends' wedding. It brought back fond memories of our wedding day but we were kicking ourselves for not getting a babysitter so we could relax a bit more but Emma did great considering the evening was way past her bedtime! It was also fun to catch up with some old college friends that I hadn't seen in years.
Emma getting her crawl on!
Emma and Grandma Terry hanging out in Fairhaven one sunny afternoon in Bellingham.
Emma and Jayme hanging out with Lorenzo the sheep on Grandma and Papa's farm

Emma grooving to the music and showing her affinity for electrical cords:)!

Emma is now 10 months and getting more and more entertaining to watch! She has mastered her crawling abilities and is still working on her walking skills. We discovered she knows how to climb stairs by finding her one day on our second stair of our long stairway in our house, squealing with delight with a proud smile on her face! Needless to say, we have started babyproofing our home. She is a very happy little girl and her favorite game is having daddy throw her on the couch cushions and fly her around the house upside down. She just cracks up! She does enjoy music and loves to dance in a sorts of ways--head bobs, hands flapping, bouncing on her knees, etc. She is very good at independent play and is continually babbling as she plays. Her newest thing is showing us each toy she plays with by holding it up and squawking. She LOVES our cats, Loki and Leo, and has gotten much better at gently petting them. We love our little E to the MMA!


2 comments:

The Gresham Clan said...

Hey Kristin - oh my goodness the pictures of Emma are SO cute! That video literally cracked me - I was sitting here laughing. So great to see you a few weekends ago! Talk soon...

Kristin

jewels said...

KRISTIN! OMGOSH! :) I didn't even know you had a baby! She is so darn stinkin cute! How are you guys? Wow, so much to catch up on! I just found your blog today, and I'm sure glad I did!

Cheers,
jewels